These Pumpkin & Coconut Squares are made with Gluten Free Erewhorn Crispy Brown Rice Cereal. I love this cereal because the ingredient list is simple and short with only 3 items. Erewhorn does not use synthetic additives, synthetic preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors, hydrogenated oil, refined flours or refined sugar making me a happy mom.Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
Looking for a make ahead healthy breakfast on the go or a scrumptious lunchbox stuffer? These little pumpkin and coconut dessert bars are high in Vitamin E, Thiamin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Potassium, Copper and Manganese and kid approved.
- 2 cups of Erewhon Gluten Free Crispy Brown Rice Cereal
- 1 Tbsp local raw honey
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger
- Powdered sugar (garnish)
- Blend honey, pumpkin, and coconut oil until smooth.
- Add rice cereal, raisins, shredded coconut, and spice.
- Grease 8 X 8 pan.
- Cook on 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.