With over 15 years of professional dietetic experience, Clancy is leader in community health with a focus on pediatric nutrition as a food insecurity expert. Clancy Harrison is on a mission to transform the way healthcare professionals, educators, and parents approach childhood nutrition in the United States. A catalyst for social change, Clancy challenges outdated feeding practices and ignites the discussion of food access for all children. Combining both of her basic principles of dignifying food assistance programs with encouraging children to experience a variety of foods through sensory exploration has the power to transform the health of our next generation.
Brand & Advertising Partnerships
If you are interested in advertising on Fields of Flavor and are a brand that supports healthy eating, agriculture sustainability, & food insecurity awareness, please fill out the form below. I would love hear from you and discuss potential partnerships.
I work with companies that are aligned with my core values. With a logical approach to eating whole foods on a budget, I strive to help families of all income levels eat healthier. My current and past partnerships include:
- Pennsylvania State University Better Kid Care
- Women with Children Program Misericordia University
- Whole Foods Market
- The Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- The Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
- The Pennsylvania Osteopathic Family Physician Society
- Wilkes Barre Family YMCA
- Kiddo Feedo Freezer Trays
- The Lands at Hillside Farms
- Natural Awakenings Magazine
I lecture regularly at various professional seminars around the country for Registered Dietitians, School Administrators, and Family Physicians speaking on countless topics including maternal health, pediatric nutrition, picky eating solutions, and childhood weight management.
- Back to Basics: Infant Feeding with Homemade Foods
- Creating a Healthy & Happy Eating Environment: Behavioral Aspects of Picky Eating
- Food Fun Through Sensory Exploration & Revamping Variety for Specialty Diet
- Empowering Behavior Change in Adults without Dieting
- Overcoming the Misconceptions of Hunger & Poverty
Reviews can be published based on the product and the core values of the company. I will not endorse a product I would not use for my family. If you are a company and would like a review of your product on Fields of Flavor, please complete the form below.
Please use the form below to contact me regarding potential partnerships, speaking engagements, advertising, product reviews, or just to gab. I do receive many emails daily and will do my best to get back to you within 48 hours. My email is Clancy@ClancyHarrison.com.